In lieu of creating public homes, we've decided to offer warps for towns, shops, and public use areas outside of the market. To have a warp created, make a petition at the exact place and position you want the warp to bring you as we will use the petition point as the warp location. Please be sure to have met all requirements for the particular type of warp in the guidelines outlined below before making the Petition.
In Order To Have A Town Warp Created
- An appropriate name (e.g. Foxwood, This will be used for the warp)
- A town hall or similar structure/area that is the 'base of operations'
- Appropriate and fair town rules which residents are made aware of
- An appropriate location for the warp
2. Can be within the 'base of operations' or at a town gate
3. Town rule board(s) and information must be within close proximity
- At least 4 residents (Mayor can count as a resident so long as they have a plot)
2. Each resident's plot must have an obvious house or dwelling
- At least 3 plots for sale to new residents
- Correctly set sub-regions for residents' plots
2. Staff can give you help with this if you require it
- Town warps will cost $1000 MTC
In Order To Have A Shop Warp Created
- All warp names must relate to the shop name
- You must have at least 5 buy signs stocked for your warp to be created
- Shop warps will cost $1000 MTC
These are public access warps to things such as public farms, XP farms, or other areas that are open for public use.
- All warp names must be defining of what they are and simple. E.G. Zionia000's Experience Farm would be ZioXP, or Krystalin's Mall could be KMall.
- Warp must be kept public. You may sell things at the warp, but access to the warp use cannot be charged for by any means.
- Violating the rules of a Public Utility Warp will result of removal of the warp with no warning and no refund.
- Public Utility Warps will cost $1000 MTC
THERE ARE NO PRIVATE WARPS ALLOWED
Note that any warp can be removed should you fail to maintain the criteria for the creation of the warp over a significant period of time. No refunds shall be issued for warps removed due to loss from this.
Updated by Zionia on 6/25/2016