Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] a simple MCTowns way!
Started by [E] Madster

HolySm0kes The Great wrote:
MCTowns uses an "active set" to figure out what exactly you're working on. So, you need to specify what you're working with before you can work with it. As a general rule, you'll need to set your active town to do anything under the /town command; you'll need to set your active territory to do anything under the /territory command, you'll need to set your active district to do anything under the /district command, and you'll need to set your active plot to do anything under the /plot command.

How do you do this? Simple:

/town active reset

/town active <town name>

/territory active <territory name>

/district active <district name>

/plot active <plot name>

Also, If you want to work on your town then you would need to type these out each time you log in. Its a good idea to get Macros mod, so you can set these to keys, and not have to type everything out.

Also.. again, make sure your town is actualy using MCTowns. If you are not sure, then send in a PE asking if it is, if its not, ask for it to be made into MCTowns.

Note to holy, can you make the commands orange in your comment? Its how i have commands listed on here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
When ever I use the /town active reset, it tells me I'm unable to be matched to a town, yet I know for a fact my town uses MCTowns.
This has happened to me a couple of times, and both times a mod has had to remake the town i.e. remove the current town and all regions in it, and remake it again to add you back to it, however I'm not 100% sure if this is the only way!
Nameless5511 wrote:
When ever I use the /town active reset, it tells me I'm unable to be matched to a town, yet I know for a fact my town uses MCTowns.

Try asking to be reset as owner of the town. This may fix the problem.
Since there was an update, a lot of commands are outdated on this. Will update soon with all correct info.
This is still important information.